“…none of the resumes included adequate measurable achievements reflective of a six-figure professional…”
Rick works with professionals seeking higher office.
Rick informs his client’s that upon the signing of his counseling agreement he is going to be tough on them.
He assumes the role of the employer that has to be impressed sufficiently by the complete candidate (online, on paper and in-person) before s/he will make the offer.
No detail of the job search process is too challenging or too trivial for Rick.
Until you can categorically tell an employer (or endure a grilling by a board of directors) WHY you are worth what you are asking or HOW exactly you will contribute to a level that justifies the pay you seek (along with benefits, stock options and bonuses, etc. commensurate with your position) you are not ready to submit that initial professional profile.
Based on the matchless 3-step model described in the JOB! book, Rick’s personalized Job Search Counseling includes:
- The most vital/critical component of the process: Sourcing and quantification of personal achievements. A resume/executive profile cannot be drafted until this phase is completed. This aspect of Rick’s counseling is not negotiable. It’s that important.
- The drafting and modeling of the Accomplishments-Based Short-Form Resume.
- Creating a rich and robust Long-Form (Traditional) resume.
- This effort also enriches your LinkedIn profile. Rick will review and provide advice regarding your profile and its proprietary use in your search.
- For senior-level professionals the final component is the development of an exhaustive Executive Profile and, as appropriate, a 30/60/90 day plan of execution.
- All clients receive support to include deep research and preparation for up to 3 interviews of any style; salary negotiation strategies for specific negotiations and more depending on the client’s requirements.
Rick Gillis has successfully worked with C-Suite, EVP, SVP and VP clients throughout the English-speaking world.
Counseling is, for the most part, done via email and telephone and is scheduled with consideration for your schedule.
Rick will travel for special opportunities.
Rick Gillis specializes in and is particularly proud to work with professional women seeking bigger and better opportunities.
Contact Rick to discuss rates for his Personal Job Search Counseling.
“I can’t thank you enough for the expert advice on my resume and job search. All of your advice paid off. I just accepted the role of CIO for a healthcare company in Dallas. I could not have done this without you. Thank you.”–Name withheld to insure privacy
Read Amazon reviews of JOB!